The program helps students in the following ways:
1. Demonstrates a substantial understanding of concepts in key areas of computer science; professional competence in developing software and in its design and implementation.
2. Carries out the required analysis and synthesis involved in computer systems, information systems and computer applications.
3. Develops sound practical skills in order to address problems which arise from computer systems and applications.
4. Demonstrates sound presentation and communication skills, which are required in the Computer industry
2. Rs. 1000/- per month for Special Classroom Coaching excluding Admission Fee
|1 (FIRST)||Computer Fundamentals and Introduction to Digital Logic|
|Introduction to Computer Programming Using C|
|Basics of OS and PC Software|
|2 (SECOND)||English for Professional Studies|
|Computer Based Accounting and Financial Management|
|Data Structure through C Language|
Having placed India on the world map, this field will continue to flourish and contribute heavily to India's GDP. Robust economy and policies has seen Indian IT industry withstanding the global effects of recession in a large way thus paving the way for more investments in this field.
Information Security Analyst
..... and the list goes on